Job Function: In accordance with established policies and procedures: establishes, retains and deepens relationships with financial center customers and potential customers while providing exceptional customer service. Performs duties ranging from teller function; sales; new account openings and referrals to other business partners as outlined in the incentive policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates commitment, dependability and respect for the team with regular and predictable attendance, punctuality, and agreed-upon schedule of availability. Projects a professional image in dress, manner communication and focus.
- Greet & assist customers as they arrive in the Financial Service Center; provides exceptional customer service throughout the customer interaction.
- Constantly exceeds customer expectations for service as measured by financial center manager observation coaching; resolves customer issues effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for using Customer Profile/relationship selling model for on-going profiling of new and existing customers in person and on the phone to identify immediate and future needs.
- Knows features and benefits of all bank and partner products and uses needs assessment and consultative selling techniques to sell, cross-sell, up-sell, or refer products and services.
- Proactively works towards achievement of individual and financial center sales and service goals. Expected to meet individual goals monthly, quarterly and annually as outlined in the annual incentive plan.
- Completes accurate customer transaction/documentation in accordance with policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations. Expected to follow all bank policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality of customer information according to the Non-solicitation and Non-disclosure policy of the Bank.
- Has the ability to process all types of teller transactions accurately & according to policy & procedure including: checking account deposits, cashing checks, daily merchant deposits, cash advance, Cashiers Checks, money orders , loan payments, check reorders, travel and gift cards. If processing teller transactions will comply with authority levels per the Retail Banking Authorities and Guidelines.
- Expected to attend and participate in ongoing training, financial center meetings and Sales/Service ExSELLence Meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time by supervisor or other member of management
Job Qualifications/ Required Skills and Abilities:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent, proactive sales and service skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- Exhibit and maintain high degree of professionalism
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels of the organization
- Must be willing to make outbound phone calls to existing customer base.
- Excellent follow through and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in PC, web and database
- MUST possess a “can do” customer-service attitude/philosophy
Education: College degree preferred or related experience
Experience: Minimum of one year previous Personal Banker experience or one to two years of strong sales experience.
Hours: 8:45 am 5:45 pm Monday through Friday Every other Saturday 8:45-12:15
Based on the needs of the financial center.